Warehouse Associate and Backup Class A CDL Driver (Franklin, IN)
United Pipe & Steel and Merfish Pipe & Supply are the Industry leaders in standard pipe product distribution, offering a wide range of pipe products (Steel Pipe, Copper Tube, PVC Pipe, Metal & PVC Conduit, Strut & Threaded Rod) to Plumbing, Heating, PVF, HVAC, Electrical and other industry wholesalers. We ship all products with our 65+ fleet of trucks and country-wide distribution network.
We are seeking a motivated Warehouse Associate and Backup CDL Driver to join our team in Franklin, Indiana. This position primarily works in the warehouse using the sit-down forklift to load product onto flatbed trucks. And, will occasionally fill in for our drivers when needed.
Get your Career Rolling! We welcome recent graduates!
Great Pay & Benefits:
- $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Home Every Night
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Match
- Drive new tractors and trailers
- Paid weekly
- Paid Training
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using sit down forklift to load & unload pipe from flatbed trucks
- Responsible for taking care of & maintaining all assigned equipment and product
- This is a physical position, involving some heavy lifting up to 80 lbs
- Maintain DOT compliance with log book, vehicle, and vehicle operation
- Ensure safe delivery and pick up of product and equipment
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have a Class A CDL License
- Be at least 21 years old
- At least 1 year of sit-down forklift experience