Inside Sales Representative (Houston, TX)
Our inside sales team is looking for its next superstar! Come sell with the largest master distributor of pipe products in the US, with a dedicated sales support team. Enjoy full-time benefits including bonus, paid time off, 401k match and more. This position is located at the Houston, Texas office of our sister company, Merfish Pipe & Steel.
This position is responsible for selling products to an assigned geographical region, and servicing the existing customer base. Growing the territory and bringing on new customers is critical as well. This role will partner with the Outside Sales Representative in their region to accomplish these goals.
- Generate and qualify leads and sales opportunities by making outbound phone calls to customers; initiating calls for new accounts; responding to inbound inquiries.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information to customers in a timely manner.
- Process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill customer needs to ensure satisfaction.
- Create and adjust content of sales presentations with an understanding of the different type of sales outlets.
- Research and resolve service/product issues to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Prepare and submit activity/results reports to outside sales team and others as needed.
- Use sales management tools to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Update and maintain accounts including contact names and numbers for future sales.
- Analyze existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Achieve annual sales targets.
- Additional duties as required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a can-do attitude.
- Work experience should include a minimum of 3 years in an Inside Sales role.
- Must be able to build trust-based relationships with customers over the phone.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable learning sales software; experience with operating in an ERP/CRM environment.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the distribution industry a plus. Plumbing, heating, electrical or irrigation industry experience is a bonus.
Full-Time With Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Match
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
To apply, use the form on this page.